Labradors Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once I've picked up the knobs for the washing machine that have been pulled off by little teeth, what temparature should I set the machine to???...

·
Registered
794 Posts
Well im thinking if you want her to got back to brilliant white istead of the creamy colour id say hotter and maybe add some christal white to your wash and she will come out good as new!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not too dirty in that pic, no. A few days later when she got into the bin when we were out is a different story entirely though! lol.

A

·
0 Posts
Hmmm might try Rueben on a hot wash to see if I can shrink him back to ickle puppy size! :wink: :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
How very very sweet!

Reminds me of a dreadful story from my student days, though!

My cat liked to sleep in the hot clothes inside the tumble dryer. I had opened a door to iron a top, took a phonecall... the rest, well you can imagine...

The door was kicked shut by an unsuspecting flatmate, thus starting the cycle again. In between times, Megan had hopped in for a snuggle 8O :roll:

Megan the Mog came out all fluffy 15 minutes later. She was a tad disorientated and extremely soft, but to all intent and purposes, seemed remarkably unscathed despite her tumbling!!! The runny cat poo on the shirts said otherwise though!! NIGHTMARE!!! 8O

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
Gosh! Megan was a VERY lucky Mog to come out the tumble cycle ok!!

I like Anita's idea of shrinking Rueben on a hot wash but my Loon doesn't even fit in washer anymore :( . Anyone got a BIG washer??

·
Registered
426 Posts
How cute is she???

My pals lab used to climb in the washing machine to get away from the hoover....

The Bug? - he just roots around in there, clean or dirty load in order to locate yet another sock!

g

A

·
0 Posts
Luna-tic said:
Gosh! Megan was a VERY lucky Mog to come out the tumble cycle ok!!

I like Anita's idea of shrinking Rueben on a hot wash but my Loon doesn't even fit in washer anymore :( . Anyone got a BIG washer??
I've got one of those big ones that opens at the top, my OH brought it over from Australia when he came back to the UK. Rueben would definitely fit in there (at the moment at least) :lol: :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
_anita_ said:
Luna-tic said:
I've got one of those big ones that opens at the top, my OH brought it over from Australia when he came back to the UK. Rueben would definitely fit in there (at the moment at least) :lol: :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx
OOOOOOOO! :lol: :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts