Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

Mario will be allowed out for his walks from next Wednesday onwards. I know the first year is very important and its important not to over do things. I seem to remember reading on the old forum, something about 5 minutes for each month - i.e. Mario is almost 12 weeks so I guess that means maximum of 15 minutes walk?? Is that 15 minutes PER DAY or 15 minutes PER WALK - i.e. one walk in the morning and one in the evening or is it best to divide the 15 allowed minutes between mini walks?

Questions, questions ..... :?

Lucy and Mario

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
it's 15 mins per day, which does include any running about he may do in the garden.

It seems hardly anything, but bear in mind they do do a lot of sniffing about so a 15 min walk usually took me half and hour, plus everyone wants to say hello to pup! :lol:

It does go quickly though and we're now on 30 mins with Corbie which is actually quite a nice walk, although will be glad when he's old enough to go as far as he likes.

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
max is 9 months so 45 mins in total. its nomally 15 in the mornins and 15 at night. believe me he more than makes up the other 15 romping round the garden :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts