Labradors Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since we've lived here there's been a public footpath sign next to my neighbours house, but the path has always been so overgrown you couldn't get down it!! :roll:

So, imagine my joy when this morning several council workers arrived to clear the footpath! I was itching for them to be finished so Rueben, Ben and I could go exploring! I am so amazed this was on my doorstep and couldn't access it until now!!

Having this cleared was worth paying my council tax for, although OH may not agree as he actually pays it!! :lol: :lol: We had such a fantastic time!!

Sorry for the picture overload!! We just had such a good time!! I took loads more..... just didn't want to bore you all to death!!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
what a fab walk to have on your doorstep...both Rueben and Ben looked like they had a fab time.

I so can;t wait to get Alfie out...lol

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Great pics Anita, loving the one of Rueben and Ben together and the brown and white horse (not sure what thats called, Piebald or Skewbald, prob something completeley different :lol: )

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Lucky you having that on your doorstep :D :D Great photos!

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
What a wonderful surprise to find a walk like that so close to you! Lovely photos.

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
wow!! Do u think he'd be allowed a little dip in the water??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Luna-tic said:
wow!! Do u think he'd be allowed a little dip in the water??
He'd have loved it, but don't think the fishermen would have been too impressed!! We heard a few grumbles about people walking their dogs when other people are trying to fish. My view is it's a public footpath that leads to the lake so I have just as much right to be there as them, especially as Rueben was on the lead and perfectly under control!

Sorry, that turned into a bit of a rant there didn't it! :oops:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Lovely photos Anita :D Love the fact your sons name is in Reuben's, very cute :D Looks as though they are best buddies :D

Loving the horses too :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
_Linda_ said:
Lovely photos Anita :D Love the fact your sons name is in Reuben's, very cute :D Looks as though they are best buddies :D

Loving the horses too :D
Hadn't actually thought about Bens name being in Ruebens until you just mentioned it! :oops: Ben actually chose Ruebens name but don't think at 6 years old he really put that much thought into it! He just chose it because he loves F1 and his favourite driver is Rubens Barichello!! :lol:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
676 Posts
What a great walk, and on your doorstep too, I would love to have somewhere like that to take Saska everyday, love the photos too :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts