Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took Corbie into the Ochil Hills near me this morning. We were walking up a tiny road (it doesn't go anywhere apart from the reservoir) and I saw a man walking towards me just around the bend. I could only see his top half because of the way the ground rises up at the side of the road, and noticed he didn't have a top on. Yes, we have sun in Scotland today, but the wind is a bit chilly so thought he was very brave.

As he came around the corner I noticed he didn't have any bottoms on either :lol: :lol: I gave him a jolly 'hello' but didn't know whether to laugh or wink :lol: No, it wasn't the naked rambler lol

Apart from that excitment :lol: we had a lovely walkies. Here's some piccies... sorry no naked men!

View towards my village

Ear-flapping weather today :lol:

Path is more like a river!

Interesting jelly blobs... can't remember what it is exactly, but I think it's a type of fungus.

G

·
Great pictures as usual!!

Saw the pictures coming up before I read all of your post and thought I was in for a treat!! :wink: :lol:

Can I ask how you do the copyright watermark thingy on your pics? Would like to do this to mine after reading the thread about this earlier this week.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
_anita_ said:
Saw the pictures coming up before I read all of your post and thought I was in for a treat!! :wink: :lol:
Believe me, it wouldn't have been a treat, far too old! Why is it never a nice fit, young, gorgeous bloke?!

_anita_ said:
Can I ask how you do the copyright watermark thingy on your pics? Would like to do this to mine after reading the thread about this earlier this week.
I do it in the software programs Fireworks or Photoshop.

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
:lol: I was also worried there would be pics for a moment!

I'm not sure but i think Basil might react to a naked walker. Not sure if he'd bark, sniff or just plain laugh with a goofy grin but he'd definitely spot the difference :lol: - what did Corbie do?

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Someone else here met a naked rambler not so long back, wonder if it was the same man :lol: , maybe he/they are supporters of the Naked Rambler.

Great pics as always Karen, love the one of the butterfly and Corbie too of course :D , I did wonder if those blobs were spiderling cocoons, I know they start life in something similar, don`t think they are like jelly though :)

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Great pics.

I bet he keeps away from brambles and nettles!
You need to keep a catapult on you, then you can play 'splat the dangly'!
Sherry

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Blypark said:
I bet he keeps away from brambles and nettles!
You need to keep a catapult on you, then you can play 'splat the dangly'!
Sherry
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Corbie says he's off sausages for the time being...

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
You could sing to him
Do your ....s hang high, do your .....s hang low, can you throw them round your kneck, can you swing them to and fro......!
Sorry - i bet you can think of some MUCH better songs than that.
Sherry

·
Registered
424 Posts
It was me that met a naked rambler recently, down south, I posted on it a few weeks ago. Wonder if it was the same guy- if so he gets around! Stanley was also uncharacteristically coy and didn't go near him- must be picking up some weird vibe? Or we have very prudish dogs!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
love the pics..am intrigued by the jelly blobs..what is that?? never seen anything like that down sarf..can u eat it?? :?

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I think i live in the wrong part of the UK! 8O
Nothing that interesting ever happens around here :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts