Labradors Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Ruth

If he's only 3 months old don't hold your breath, mines 14 months old, but it does get better, just on running off with tea towels and shoes now.

Good luck, but they are worth it.

Lesley

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
i never tried to put the perla bed in the crate :? Just put the vet bed in. I should take a pic and show you. We have wee Pasco on forced crate rest since he hurt his leg.

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
ok, taken 10 minutes ago.

perla and crate, note bed is empty! :roll: :lol:

Close up of damage to Perla by Pasco

Bonus Hudson piccie ;)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
LOL Lesley! I'm wondering if he'll shift his chewing focus to something else, now his bed isn't as chewable!

Thanks for the pics Fiona. Pooe Pasco, I hope he gets better soon. I can't find your post about it right now - how long does he have to be on crate rest?

I thought about just putting vetbed and nothing else in the crate, but I thought it would be a bit empty, if you know what I mean. He seemed okay with it last night, but we'll see how it goes this week. I'm still finding those wretched polystyrene balls all over the place!

Your Hudson's so cute! He looks really sleepy in that picture, as if to say 'ugh, not another photo'!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have 2 labs i paid 220 quid so they got a bed and cover each. wainwrights anti chew load of rubbish. 4 weeks there is nothing left of either bed or either cover. my advice stay clear save your cash

·
Registered
5 Posts
wainwright dog beds

Hiya I have bought two of these beds one was for my lab Duke (who sadly passed away) and one for my german shepherd. Duke was a massive chewer, he'd even chew through kong toys, he didn't however chew these beds for some reason, but pets at home will refund or replace these beds if they do get chewed as they're under guarantee and are supposed to be chew proof!

·
Registered
5 Posts
mylabs said:
i have 2 labs i paid 220 quid so they got a bed and cover each. wainwrights anti chew load of rubbish. 4 weeks there is nothing left of either bed or either cover. my advice stay clear save your cash
If you have kept your reciept you can have a full replacement, even if its all chew toys, Its so annoying that they chew everything, Duke chewed through five crates and a kennel and run.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts