Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
What a wonderful story.....and a wonderful dog. It always brings tears to my eyes when I see the difference that our four-legged friends can make. I think this quote from from Allen's website sums it up perfectly:-

"There is a biblical misconception that Angels only have two legs , I think they have got that wrong I know that some have four!!!!"

Thanks for posting this heart-warming story Julie.

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Hi Everyone
Please place your vote for Endal, I have had the pleasure to meet both Alan and Endel, and they are a true partnership. I have so much admiration for Canine Partners for Independance, there training of the dogs is very interesting. If ever one does get a chance to see them at
work please go and have a look you will enjoy.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't forget to vote for Endal :D

Endal bit in full will be shown on Friday night, BBC 2 Crufts round up.

They are only doing telephone voting 09011921023 Endal's number or text Endal to 61222.

The result to be announced "live" Sunday in front of 13 million +.

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I watched Endal's story on the BBC Crufts interactive channel last night - not only is he a lab, but from Portsmouth where I was born so he definitely gets my vote.

All the stories are heartwarming, and it goes to show that dogs really are a man's best friend. :D

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
PLEASE please vote for Endal he is more than worthy of this award, not only for what he has done for Alan as he would be the first one to tell you,but letting people know just how wonderful a labrador is.

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
What a fantastic combination of Allen & Endal, even if I wasn't biased towards Labs, they would have got my votes. All the other dogs are special and life savers, where as Endal, has given Allen his life back. Good Luck to them both,

Cheers,

Paul & Shadow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts