Labradors Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Aww bless Ash is loving her plant pot, looking forward to seeing her on the 6th, pups look like they are getting a good size lol.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
The pups are gorgeous :D

What a great toy that flowerpot is, she's really enjoying herself :lol:

Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Love those pups. I so want one! In particular I want the little chap wagging its tail furiously who wanders over to go see mum - reminds me so much of Cadbury. Gorgeous!

And Ash is such a sweetie. Cadbury loves flowerpots too.

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Love those pups. I so want one! In particular I want the little chap wagging its tail furiously who wanders over to go see mum - reminds me so much of Cadbury. Gorgeous
But,.... but..... I was going to ask if s/he could be posted to me please!!?? :(

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Pups are growing well and Kenzie is looking really good :D . the vid of Ash made me laugh, looks like she`s determined to get the better of that plantpot :lol:

G

·
Your "potty Puppy" is soooo cute, that pot looks as if it's keeping her amused, what happens when she gets bored with it................ :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gnome said:
Your "potty Puppy" is soooo cute, that pot looks as if it's keeping her amused, what happens when she gets bored with it................ :lol: :lol:
she kept playing with it for another 10 minutes after I finished videoing her she's as mad as a goose on stilts !!!!

Keith

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I like the one which plonks its bum down then just sits there watching. I note the video stops just at the point there's a pup in the background about to do a poo :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts