Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my vacuum is not sounding very clever at all, the motor is making a very un healthy noise so before it blows up on me i want to get a new one, but thought id ask the font of all knowledge that is lf which one???
its absolutly got to cope wikth the dark hair of 4 animals on cream carpets!!!!
not bothered on price as im ordering out of the choice catalogue, but it will limit me as to what i have.
cant live without a vacuum!!! help!

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
My dyson dc14 animal is amazing, it copes with all the cats and dogs furs without a problem lol so it has to work really hard

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Yep another dyson fan here. It was recommended by Lfers when my hoover packed up and its fab. Paid 199 for it at Comet.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
I have a Morphy Richards Pet, I use it downstairs which is where the dogs spend their time, it does a great job and bring the rug up beautifully, its also good on the laminate flooring.

I actually have one I don`t need thats only been used once, (I thought the one returned from the fire didn`t work but they fixed it) but your a bit far away I think :?

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Another vote for Dyson here :)

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i dont know what to do!! after doing a bit of research and reading a lot of internet reviews, im down to......

dyson animal dc14 or
miele cat and dog tt5000,

i remember on here ages ago people raving about the miele cat and dog
but theres a pattern forming with the dyson, its marmite, people either love it or hate it,

help cant decide!!

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Dyson here too. DC07, off ebay, copes with three Labs very easily. :D

I've had a Vax and a Morphy Richards Pet. They are both in the shed, blummin useless. :roll:

:D

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Even if you choose the Miele, you won't go wrong as they last forever.

·
Registered
222 Posts
For me its the Miele every time I bought one this time last year and I couldnt believe my carpets - they looked like new again and a year on I'm still just as pleased :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts