Labradors Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

We're off to Florida :D on Weds for 2 weeks and poor 11 week old Paddy has to go back to breeders whilst we're away! :(
It's a long story, as we were originally going to pick him up after the hol, but then I had to have an op and it was ideal for him to come at 7 weeks as I have been able to have all that time with him!

Hope he'll cope as he's going into a pen outside with his dad and brother.

It will probably be the last time we board him there as we have a superb kennels nearby, set in 18 acres of land who walk the dogs 3 times a day, they even have an all weather walking pitch for bad conditions. Ideally, it would be nice to always have him with us but in reality we can't. Think if we get him used to small breaks away from us when he is a pup, it won't be too hard on him.

He's had his final jab now and we also got him micro chipped ( want to make sure we get Paddy back, not his brother!! lol ) :)

Will miss Paddy and the forum but will let you all know how he went on when we return!

Kathy

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
have a nice holiday :) its nice of the breeders to take him back for 2 weeks :) as for microchipping my rosze has one in also i just hope we will never have to rely on it..lol..she does loving trying to jump our wall at the moment :shock:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Kathy,

Florida - how lovely! Hope you have a great holiday, my husband has been to Florida, but i haven't, it's one of those pleaces i would love to visit in the future! 8)

I'm sure you'll miss Paddy, but it sounds like he will be well taken care of, and have fun with his dad and his brother.

Look forward to hearing all about your holiday, and how Paddy got on when you return.

Have fun,

Bye for now

Julie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts