Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We are getting a new puppy but need advice with some health tests validation.

The parents have the below tests but no recent eye examination for the dam due to COVID. The last test on the dam was done in 2017 white sire on Dec 2020. Shall we go ahead or not?

Appreciate your help.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
I got my bitch done last October, and a friend renewed the eye cert on her bitch just this month. It is easily done, no excuse. The main thing that would worry me is HC, it pops up here and there, and no eye cert from 2017 is just far too long in my books. In fact I had a litter in 2017, and one in 2019 and easily got BVA eye certs done both times!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got my bitch done last October, and a friend renewed the eye cert on her bitch just this month. It is easily done, no excuse. The main thing that would worry me is HC, it pops up here and there, and no eye cert from 2017 is just far too long in my books. In fact I had a litter in 2017, and one in 2019 and easily got BVA eye certs done both times!
Thank you! I will keep looking

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
The puppy will be our family dog for companionship. We live in London with a private garden.

Looking for a yellow/red lab pup (boy)
I'll pm you, I got told of a litter the other day, may only be black in there though, but working bred so more likely to have any red fox if there are yellows in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts