Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I go with another one:-

Unfortunately this dog needs to be out before or on Christmas Eve, very long story but I am looking for a foster home preferably in the south if possible as the dog is in Buckinghamshire. Timescales we are looking at is probably 2nd week of Jan as we do not start rehoming again until Monday 4th.

The earliest we could arrange to collect the dog is unfortunately Christmas Eve.

Can you let me know whether you would be able to help, I am assessing the dog on Tuesday

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I could help if really desperate..... but I'm at entirely the wrong end of the country and can only do until 31st Dec as I'm going away for a few days on the 1st, then back to work 4th/5th.

You can let me know.

Bump - so hopefully more people in the south see this.

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Don't hold your breath Alison but will ask OH (he has said no more fostering but it's only a wee one :lol: ) as i'm off work until 4th and haven't any plans for christmas .

If it was up to me would say yes straight off :wink:

·
Registered
621 Posts
As I say I can have a dog in over Christmas, Tia is missing not having a foster dog to play with! I am here all over Christmas, and as long after Christmas as needed.

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
Not been home checked but would love to help if allowed!!

We are in Brentwood Essex so definitely south....could probably go and collect as well if its Buckinghamshire..

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
littlelab said:
Eve, we can get you homechecked.

YAY!!! :D :D :D

I would love to do my bit!!!!! Oh! And we've even got a puppy cage here left over from Bramble (I got one for my dad - much less stressful for me than having to deal with Dad not coping with puppy destruction when we went out for lunch!!!! :lol: :lol: )

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
181 Posts
What is it about our OH

I would love to help also but my OH is totally against it.
It is not him who does the looking after so I don't see the problem.
Men! If I was on my own I think I would be surrounded by the little poppets.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts