Labradors Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Results from URC Two day Open Qualifying Stake for A.V Retrievers on 24th and 25th August at Bolton Abbey Estate.

1st Cardy Klas of Shadowbrae - Mr George Ridley's Lab dog 9/11/06 by FTCH Mansengreen Diesel of Birdsgreen x Leadburn Queenie of Cardy Breeder M. Rolland Handler/Owner

3rd Tweedshot Mango - Mr Stan Tweedy's Lab bitch 27/07/02 by FT.CH Craighorn Bracken x Tweedshot Estelle Breeder/Owner Handler Miss A Clarke.

Very testing conditions on the first day as the midges were horrendous (really difficult to describe how bad they were) making handling very difficult and alot of good dogs failing to pick a bird. I was only able to be there for the first day, but the second day was midge free but had some very difficult retrieves and eventually were only left with three dogs. Third dog was lost on 'first dog down rule' after failing to pick on a runner.

Photo's can be seen at www.countrysideimages.co.uk

Sharon

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Thanks for the results Sharon. Nice to see that a dog by FTCH Mansengreen Diesel of Birdsgreen won as I am thinking of using him next year :D .

Off to have a look at the photos...............................

·
Registered
515 Posts
Ettinsmoor said:
Thanks for the results Sharon. Nice to see that a dog by FTCH Mansengreen Diesel of Birdsgreen won as I am thinking of using him next year :D .

He 's Black could this be a new Ettinsmoor Line :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts