Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

again today i tryed to upload 5 pics and it gets halfway through and then shuts down everything on the comp or should i say freezes everything so i then have to turn the comp of by the plug..

i can upload 1 pic even 2 pics at atime but 5 no way..lol..

i have checked my comp but nothing seems to be out of the ordinary and other things i should look for ?????

also why has everyone got red crosses by our avaters??? or is that just me aswell..LOL..

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Error: Could not open lock file (/home/lfadmin/public_html/modules/Photo_Gallery/albums/album09/photos.dat.lock)!

what does this mean??? i just tryed to upload 2 pics and now its not even letting me do that :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stuart im tearing my hair out..lol..

i got to load 1 pic in my choccy album fine then i went to load 2 and again i got booted out but i cant upload into my black album

give me 1 min to try again and ill let you know as i have just had to re-boo tmy comp from the piccie booting me..lol..

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AARGGHHHHHHH only just got back again from uploading 2 yet again..lol.. banging my head on this comp at the moment
..lol

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
deep breaths..... count to.... 20! :)
are you still getting the same error? or is your computer just freezing up?

Stuart

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stuart..!!..lol..

ok i can upload 1 picture now in my choccy album just tryed 2 and got frozen out complety so will i have to just upload 1 at a time now :cry: :cry: im to scared to try my black lab album..lol.. there is only so much this girl can take re-booting the comp before it goes out the window..LOL..lol..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts