Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ordered some rosettes for the mini 'fun' (note the word 'fun' here) Working Tests at the end of the day and have some prizes kindly donated by Sporting Saint :D . Just need to source some prizes for the Best looking Award (should we have one for handlers too?)

I know Becs (bless her heart) has been round asking for raffle prizes - thank you :flower:. I have two hampers to add ( a doggy one full of stuff your gundog is probably not supposed to play with :roll: and soon one from my friends up the road who run a Deli in town).

I will soon firm up numbers, people and all details with you soon :wink:

Have also been for a photography practice run session with our wonderful Professional Photographer on the day - Angela. Thought you might like to see some examples of her work so have posted a link of a few (slight understatement :oops: ) of my boys Barney and Wylye. You'll be able to buy prints/electronic versions online off Angela afterwards :D .

http://s593.photobucket.com/albums/tt13/AngelaJChapman/Gundog training/?albumview=grid

Will update more later. So looking forward to meeting you all, Hx

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
Can't wait!!! Really looking forward to it! Even though its is a trek and a half the intrepid Jocks will be there with there muppety hounds!!! :)

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
This is getting so near now, am very nervous about the whole thing, but I'm really looking forward to a weekend away with some lovely people :D Camping stuff nearly sorted too :D

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Brilliant Angela :D
Wish i could get my girls to get there cameras out to take pics for me grrrr (one's a blinking photographer!)

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Wonderful photos- I'm so excited about seeing all the wonderful shots that Angela will have the opportunity to take of Zorro diving into the water, running like lightening for the dummy, looking alert and focussed by my side (or maybe dozing off on the walk-up-exercise, blanking me when I try to direct him, sucking up to other handlers hoping for a sniff of their goody-bags!!) 8O

Hampers are sounding exceedingly top-drawer, but I have to warn you all, the crochet-toilet roll holders are raising a LOT of excitement so I'm expecting sales of raffle tickets to be pretty spectacular! I've just got to persuade Di that she might like to donate that scrummy little Bond to the raffle and then I think we'll be onto a winner!

Not long to go now........ yay!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I'm really looking forward to this too! (Although must admit I hope the caravan site doesn't have pitches which require too much reversing of the caravan 8O :roll: ) I have a couple of raffle prizes lined up - just pray I will remember to pack them!

We are going to have a ball!
:lol:

Katy

PS don't forget Becs, the crocket bed socks are MY raffle prize!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
Becs said:
Wonderful photos- I'm so excited about seeing all the wonderful shots that Angela will have the opportunity to take of Zorro diving into the water, running like lightening for the dummy, looking alert and focussed by my side
Oh god he's going to be another Bert isn't he? :cry: I had such trouble keeping up with him the other day ...

:love7:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Wow, those are excellent pictures Angela, they deserve the title Professional! :D Black dogs as well! :D

John

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Really looking forward to meeting everyone, Tau hasn't yet shown any signs of coming into season, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed there'll be no sudden hormonal swings (from any of us).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Woooohoooooo I am SO looking forward to this. Not many more sleeps now :lol: :lol: I'm blocking out the mammoth drive to get there.... working on Wizard of Oz principles, if the intrepid Jocks close their eyes and click their heels three times, us and the woofs will magically arrive in Wiltshire feeling completely refreshed and well rested!

·
Registered
10,815 Posts
Well a certain brown girl is not pregnant :( so we are 99.9% coming, just need to gee her out of this phantom and see if we can engage her brain a little :)

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Wow fantastic pics, and can see i am gonna have to raid the piggy bank i will prob want a pic of everyones dogs :wink:

me and zak are really starting to get excited about this now, in fact every time he is naughty i say to him "zak if you dont behave your not going in august," and he immediatly does as he is told :wink: :wink: he has promised me he is gonna try real hard not to get too distracted with all the lovely smells he just knows he is gonna encounter,

as for me, i am soooooo looking forward to meeting you all and your lovely dogs i am nearly wetting myself with excitiment (well perhaps not actually wetting myself but you know what i mean )

so only 16 sleeps to go

sheila and zak

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
_sheila_ said:
i am nearly wetting myself with excitiment
I've made a mental note to pack some Tena Lady PLUS for Sheila! ;)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
ooo.... im excited too... although slightly apprehensive that i may embarrass Carly with my handler skills...

(I've also been doing the "if you dont behave you're not going in august...but it doesnt seem to work so well with Carly..)

sharon

1 - 20 of 244 Posts