Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, have been lurking but not posting much recently. A big Hi to all and their pooches poorly and well.

Ruby has her 6 week xrays under sedation this coming wednesday to see how her hips are doing

Quick video of her, we can do 4 20 min lead walks a day, she had a 4 foot bum tucking moment today before I grabbed the little monkey

:roll:

Ruby Walking tonight 04092009

?

·
0 Posts
Wow....She looks and moves so well :D :D :D .

I hope you have good news after her xrays this coming week.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
She looks the picture of health :D Glad to see she's made such a great recovery. Hopefully she'll get a big thumbs up after her x-rays and the green light to start building up her exercise.... more bum tucks ahoy :D

·
Premium Member
8,892 Posts
Blimmey, maybe I better post a video of me walking after my new hip op? I'm 10 weeks post op and due to have the other hip done in 10 days time! LOL!

WELL DONE RUBY!! :D

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
WOW!
She looks so well :D
I hope everything goes well on wednesday. All finers and paws crossed! :)

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
She's moving amazingly well :D that's great news!

Fingers crossed for the X-rays!

Hope the rest of her recovery is swift and smooth :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
She`s looking great Gareth, beautiful glossy coat too, hope all goes well wednesday and you get the green light for upping the exercise :D

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Great to see Ruby looking so good. These labbies are so amazing.
Charlie has his 3 month post op xrays in 2.5 weeks and then hopefully he can go off lead (he's certainly ready :lol: :lol: )

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Everything crossed including Dylan's paws for good news on wednesday. She looks amazing :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Wow, Ruby looks fantastic :D You have done a fantastic job with her and bless her tail never stops wagging, bless her :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts