Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well he has done it again,he's eaten my cooker knobs for the second time,we put a new kitchen in a few months ago much to dylans delight and the workmens horror of having to put up with him,anyway a few days later after locking him in the kitchen for being naughty, i noticed these chewed black things everywhere,it took me a few minutes to realise what he'd done,anyway rang the cooker people up and when the lad had finished laughing he sent me some new ones for free,now i am going to have to pay,the things that lad gets up to never ceases to amaze me,luckily they are only the clock,timer etc buttons not the huge ones for on fan etc then we really would be in trouble,lynne and the really naughty dylan.

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
8O 8O oh no lynn..lol..i think he needs to be renamed dylan the devil have you searched for the numbers 666 on him anywere??? wow you put up a lot with him..lol and heres me moaning about brandy pulling me arm off and theres your devil dylan wrecking the house kitchen car anything he gets his paws on reallly....lol..do you think you will ever get another dog.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

you better get writing a book on him it sure is a seller..lol..

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi lynee....Muuaaahhh Dylan....

Its good to see dylan's :angel11: back in form....so the toilet rolls are a thing in the past :wink: ....

I completely agree with clairis do write a book on him... atleast wud give Rowling a run for her money :p......

Tonnes of Love :love7:
Vidhya & Frodo

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found no 666yet clair,but the younger kids call him dylan the villain,and unfortunatley,stolen pushbikes and pet destruction are not covered on our insurance jane,they would have stopped paying out by now anyway and probably cancelled my policy,and yes vidhya,didnt take long for the monster to return,but i love him anyway,lynne + dylan.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Hi,

At least you know he is back to him normal self when he is up to no good again! :D Ben has desided to modify our new cooker too, he has chewed the oven door handle and now it looks like it has abit of a bent twig on the ends! He has also pinched the air vent cover at the bottom and tried to bury that in the garden!!! Must be the smell of food little devils :redhotevil:

Cristina

·
Registered
244 Posts
What a naughty boy :twisted:

In terms of lab destruction I think we have been fairly lucky, although a few months ago we spilled some double cream on our (fitted) carpet - thought we had cleaned it all up nicely until the next day we came down for breakfast and Lottie had EATEN that bit of carpet. #-o

By the way Lynne did you ever receive that Wafcol sample you ordered for Dylan? I ordered one ages ago when I was considering different foods for Ruth (decided on Autarky eventually) but mine never came. You can get it from Pets at Home etc if need be.

Sophie

·
Administrator
21,292 Posts
Dont yer just hate 'em Lynne! I've twice had my kitchen floor eaten and I'm praying that when puppy arrives that she won't be number three!

Regards, John

·
Administrator
21,292 Posts
Ann phoned me to say she had a lovely bitch in to mate to her dusk and would I like to go and see her. Tibilla Dusk Of Endacott was the dog I always planned to use on my Anna but that was never to be so at least this way I get half. The bitch is a sweet yellow, Garrethall Lyric and the puppies are due on the 4th of April.

Wonderful working lines on both sides but of course, there is still time for it to all go wrong, so fingers crossed!

Best wishes, John

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi sophie,no the wafcol never came,i was thinking about that yesterday,but dylan is eating a few handfulls a day of pero labrador life at the moment, i am mixing it in with his lean mince and chicken and going to take john's advice and try and get him to finish the bag for once,lynne

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Oh Lynne, poor you! Our kitchen has taken a bit of a battering as Smudge stays in there when we go out. Our carpet tiles have been chewed at the corners (completely our fault for not sticking them down securely! lol!) and I have noticed a few teeth marks on the washing machine handle.

The skirting board also suffered in Smudge's younger days but it's making a recovery! I have also noticed some teeth marks on the cooker handle - I wasn't using it to open the oven to cook of course, just noticed when I was hanging the drying-up towel on it!

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
Hi Lynne & the Villain!

More evidence that Shadow & Dylan are related - as a pup, when we were out, Shadow would be left in the kitchen and one day I came home to find these mangled white plastic things amongst his bedding. It took me a while to notice that they were the 2 washing machine knobs. £25 later and two weeks or so and he pulled the same stunt. I think we replaced the knobs 3 or 4 times before someone mentioned putting putting Vicks Vaporub on the knobs - and it worked, no more chewed knobs, he hated the smell of the stuff! Just hope it wasn't dangerous to him.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Fay said:
Nicola - how long does the drying up towel stay on there with Smudge around? :lol:

Fay
Hi Fay

It only gets put there when I am here to supervise....otherwise I strongly predict that my vast collection of towels (why does my mum always bring me a few when she visits?!) would be disappearing fast!

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Hi lynee....Yes dylan the villian is soooooo cute..... quite in rythym... Lynee is there a "naughty cutie lab of the year award" ????? Coz dylan is the sure WINNER....

Love Vidhya & woof woof Frodo...

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Paul hi,the vicks would definatley not work as i just love the smell, can you imagine me with my head stuck to the cooker knobs all day,dylan would have a field day,

Vidhya,dont know of an award for naughty lab of the year but dylan would definatley be in the running,

Lynne + dylan,

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi lynne,
hows the villain doing this morning? still progressing health wise i hope. just had to get max in a head lock to get the pillow back :evil: more needle work for today :lol:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts