Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pup is a 7-months-old girl bred by me, but not owned by me. She is a truly marvellous piece at the moment, very stylish, very fast, very eager to please, retrieves anything that drops down. Just by looking at her working for her owner makes me smile: sometimes you can really succeed in breeding a good puppy, who happens to end up to the right owner. Because that is not in all cases. No matter how hard we try to select good and active homes, sometimes you don't get a jackpot. This time I feel I have and thought to share this happy moment with you.

Her mother (pictured in my avatar) is half showline and half a bit of a mixture having e.g. Augustus Tuplady of Leospring behind her, her father is in fact English-bred Delfleet Hawk. Let me introduce you Enna, the Ferrari, photographed by Fanny Larsen:

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
she's gorgeous! :D and looks like she's loving life :D

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Nice photo. :D

She’s a great looking dog and quite mature looking for 7 months. Our 7 month old worker is a bag of bones by comparison.

John

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Well I guess you knew you would draw me in to have a look at this one. Beautiful pup and nice breeding too :wink: :D .

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jill: read my thoughts! I know exactly what words to use to lure you here :lol: !

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
As John said she looks quite a substantial lass for her age, but a nice looking one none the less.

And very well photographed as well, which always helps :wink:

Andrew

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Enna is actually quite small, she is the smallest one in the litter. I think the pictures lie a bit. Anyway, I couldn't resist adding a few pics of Enna's fullbrother, gorgeous Nero as well. Here he comes in all his grace, photographed also at the age of 7 months by Vilma Leivonen.

If you are wondering his... errr... a bit odd looks, then that is purely because he was forced to meet Ladyshave. He jumped into a jar full of roof paint and ended up all messy. That paint is certainly not to make fun about, it is hard stuff and very toxic. He had to be shaved everywhere he had that paint on! Yet he got a nasty infection in his paw, because they couldn't get it all away from there. Now he is okay, but he is literally having a bad-hair-day going on a little longer than just one day!

The red beast retrieving a sea-gull to hand.

Giving a dummy a fast ride in the field.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Well certainly a healthy looking litter! :D

Poor Nero – A Ladyshave!! 8O Surly you could have found a more suitable product to clean him up with. :wink:

A sea-gull brought to hand, excellent! I must say a first for me.

I like Finland very much, a great country! :D

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts