Labradors Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forwarded to me by girl at work -

Missing - Two black Labradors, female, black. One is 3 and the other is 10 ish with bad arthritis in the back legs. Both should have collars with tags Reeves and Islay, and micro chipped.

Doubt very much that they have separated, went missing from garden Saturday afternoon and haven't been seen since. This has happened before and were found in the Hartfield area but we have checked the previous route and they haven't been found. May have been stolen - many footpaths in surrounding area.

We live in Ashurst Wood, West Sussex. there is a £1,000 reward in if for whoever finds them!

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?...gDIBGNb_3527OSiat/DSB9DVF5GXNTxJvs9FRfjjde5uF

I have taken the phone number off the public forum but please see dog lost link should you know anything at all. Or pm me but I won't be on forum much over the weekend.

Many thanks

Katy

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I do hope they get them home soon and they are a lovely girls so they are . That how i don't let any my dog out the garden just in case it happens to me i cant trust any one in the street.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts