Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen two people this weekend now,hitting their dogs. It makes me sick when i see scum bags doing this.
1st one was yesterday when we were on our way back home and i seen this lad around 18 with a block of wood in his hands. He hit the railings with it to scare the dog just above its head.The dog lay down on the floor and he kicked its head and held it down with its foot.I said to the o/h what had just happend and she said she didnt see it.So we looked in our mirror and seen him doing it again. I did a u turn and drove round again,shouted out the window and called hime a S*** house.He just looked and put his head down. Five mins later we seen him walk past our house,so he knows where we live if he wants to take it up futher.
2nd time was just now at the field, i seen this woman hit her dog with the strap of her lead full force. I jumed out the car and just stood there looking at her from across the field.She did the same and put her head down in shame.
What is wrong with these people ? they are scum bags and shouldnt own a dog
Rant over :evil:

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
That's horrible :( I don't know what is wrong with people but if they will do that to their dogs in public you have to wonder what they do "behind closed doors" too :(

·
Registered
757 Posts
I have to admit, my steop father gave Wispa a good clip around the ear yesterday - although I didn't like it one bit, she needed bringing down a peg or two as both my dogs run circles around me - I'm just far, far too soft and so its made me realise I really need to put some disipline in, but not in that way.

Well done though for embarrsing them, they might think twice next time - especially with the wood, that sounds like it was way out of order.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this was just a step too far,with the plank of wood and his feet.Im all for being strict when needed, but thats just wrong. Its a good job we all love our pets on here isnt. :D

·
Registered
794 Posts
i was out on a walk with meg once and a cocker came to play with meg, he was playing lovely and his owner kept shouting it to follow him as he was a runner, course cocker didnt want to and kept lookin at dad as if to say in a bit dad imhavin fun, anyhow dad came over scruffed him lifting him off his paws while he hit it twice and dragged itaway, i shouted thats a bit harsh he was behaving! and he shouted back i dont care wot you think and went on his way!!!
i do admit im very soft on meg and ignoring her does the trick and she dont like it so thats the form of disapline i use

p.s how gorgous and professional does dolly look!!! bless x xxx

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
some people are nasty people.
Yes dolly looks great in her harness,she went round the local shopping centre yday and she was great. Thanks its lovely x :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts