Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
;) thank you. It wasn't anything important. I just thought I saw you yesterday at crufts. Usually I'm good with faces and thought I recognised you from the Melton GT.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Yes that was me playing chicken with your car. I clicked as I looked in your window but I told myself I must have made a mistake. The chances I would run I front of a car of someone I've actually meet before in a place that busy were so remote. Did you have a good show?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Yes I enjoyed it thank you. I didn't like the shopping halls they were way too busy for me. I really enjoyed watching all the different activities though and seeing all the different breeds up close. I sat down to watch Di in the gamekeepers ring and saw John which was great as well. All around an enjoyable day.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
We probably walked passed each other. It sounds like you did very similar to us on Sunday. The stalls were far to busy for my shopping phobic hubby. He enjoyed watching the obedience World Cup. I did manage to get him to watch the gun dog displays and some of the gun dog classes.
Maybe next year we could all wear an LF t shirt or something. I think I saw Laura and Jo with Rhuna but wasn't 100% sure. The only person I recognised was Di, it was a bit of a give away with her name on the board as judge.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Hi Elaine,
I'm sure we did. It would have been nice to meet more friendly faces. It was serendipity that I sat next to John. There was a seat available when I went to watch a gundog display and it just so happened to be next to John. It made the whole experience much more pleasurable to have a chat with him. I recognised his face from a photograph on LF. I know Di because I've been training to one of her classes but I didn't want to disturb her because she had such an important task to perform. Maybe next year we can meet up, I will be the one with beret and a red rose behind my ear.

Amanda

1 - 9 of 9 Posts