Labradors Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do u have think and wonder before what is the TRUST between U and YOUR DOG? It is something may be you know and u cant interpret...
Lately....i heard from my breeder that someone who rear a labbies(6 month) that very rebel against to the master.Then the master has think of it that give up of the dog(althought the owner has tried all the way to teach the lab).But i still insist on, there must be some way out to the lab. Last time i have read about someone who posted the topics about the 10 quotes something like" i know u have your own friend,your own family and your own entertainments,but i only have you" from the dog....but i cant find it in this web anymore...someone who can help me to post it again? So that i can recommend to the disappointed lab owner...PLEASE HELP.....
MANY THANKS.....:)

·
Registered
880 Posts
i think every dog goes through a phase where they realise the sky wont fall if they dont obey, then youve gotta make them realise its a lot more appealing to do what you want aided by treats and toys than it is to do their own thing, youve gotta be reliable tho and make sure they come when you say or they learn when they can afford to ignore you!
Anna

1 - 2 of 2 Posts