Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this year I would have a go at making my own calendar, using photos I have amassed over the year. I have a Truprint account so after a bit of fiddling about I had chosen photos and had the layouts sorted out. Never having done this before, I pressed "Send" with a certain amount of trepidation.

What can I say.....3 days later it has arrived and it's FANTASTIC :D . The quality is excellent.....Good thick pages and lovely crisp photos. I'm soooo pleased with it.

So although this isn't exactly a "Pet" product, I just wanted to report how good I thought the product and the service was......and it wasn't that difficult to produce either. :wink: :D

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Is there a link for it am always looking for good calender places used vistaprint this time and not really happy with them.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Thank you will go and have a look and a play. I have decided to try and be organised for 2009 and decide what everyone is getting and get them through the year and not 3 days before Christmas :D

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
I have got calendars for the grans for the last couple of years from Trueprint and use pictures from the year.. I am always really pleased with the quality of them

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Photobox are also brilliant. I've done calendars on there and mugs too which come out really well. Am very impressed with the quality :D plus they always have deals on to help save pennies!

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Can third it (ha ha ) the photobox as Sam made me a gorgeous card of Baxter and a equally gorgeous mug with all the woofs on including hers :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
I'd like to fourth it for photobox!!! I made a calendar of the boys and it is excellent quality - even my father was impressed!

You can also make diaries - which I am dead chuffed with!!!

Oh! And the calendar price was slightly cheaper than Trueprint - but not enough to make a difference as to which you would choose!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Photobox are brilliant - I've been using them for ages for all my photos.

Recently ordered a photobook from them and its brilliant, its not like a photo album as such, its an actual printed book. You can choose your own layouts for each page, which photos you want to use and add captions etc. I made one of Max right from when he was a baby and am chuffed to bits with it :D

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Forgot to say, once you sign up to trueprint, they send you loads of offers, i always get my calendars for half price as they send offers during early december. They also send vouchers for really cheap prints during the year

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Theres a comapny doing them for "free" at the mo you just have to pay postage ( goes off to look for company)

They are called Vistaprint. But i have no idea what the quality is like

1 - 14 of 14 Posts