Labradors Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm *supposed* to be at home this weekend writing up a big project that I'm doing, but I'm in major work avoidance mode (plus it's just wrong to be working on a Fri night IMO).

SO..... I started putting Bracken's pedigree into google images and have now started a whole new project :lol:

One of her grandparents is Triggerville Stormy Knight of Grangemead and a bit of googling told me that he was/is a working tests winner. Can anyone tell me any more about him and any achievements. Is he still alive? Looking at the picture I found of him, Bracken could be his double.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
If you search on 'grangemead labradors' it will bring up Dorothy Walls Duffins website. Now I *think* Murphy is her main picking up dog rather than a test or trial dog, his pedigree is pretty much all showlines, but she may of tested him a few years back...

He is a lovely looking boy and still very much alive ;-)

Di

·
Registered
10,913 Posts
So does Huds.... but not that one!

Grangemead woodcock I think.....

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone!

Ah, Murphy, what a nice name :D

Soooo Bracken's grandad is an actual proper gundog, who can absolutely retrieve, dead stuff 'n' all! Wow!!! Maybe my muppet of a dog will do alright at the khaki malarky :wink: 8)

Hops, skips, jumps, clicks heels, and swaggers off full of hope and enthusiasm :D :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts