Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Danny who is a little lab x staffie needs help getting to his foster home in Norfolk.

Currenty he is in kennels in Chessington and we have a foster home ready and waiting to take him but we need some transport help.

If we can get him to the Cambridge area then his foster home has said they can meet part way.

Can anyone help please. Poor Danny has been in kennels since he came over from Ireland about 3-4 weeks ago.

Please pm me or email [email protected]

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Sorry Vicky don't have a day free over the next 10 days.

I will check this thread again after that, but it will be a lot of mileage from Herts, so if there's anyone nearer it would be better.

Bump!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Helen.

It may well be that I collect and meet Wattsy who is going to foster him but I will update the thread later today.

·
Premium Member
17,440 Posts
Bump!

Sorry I can't help, it's a bit too far away for me to help! I hope someone can soon!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ANother bump up.

I need to make a decision on this tonight as it looks as if I will be doing the trip myself.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just a quick update. Danny is now out of the kennels and being looked after tonight by one of our fosterers, they will then take him to meet Wattsy his foster mum tomorrow.

He's a lively lad so Wattsy is gonna have her hands full.

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
I just wanted to wish Wattsy the best of luck with Danny. Good on you for giving him a chance to come out of kennels :D .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts