Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this weekend is rather a bitter sweet one for me, as most of you know I am giving Boots to Mo, and she comes to collect him on Tuesday on the way back from the event of the year.

I have been sorting out a few little niggles in his training, as I want Mo to have the best possible chance of progressing further with him and here are a few photos that I took during todays training session.

G

·
What a handsome boy! Bet you'll miss him loads but at least you know he'll be going to a lovely home!!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Great pics Jill, as you say a bitterwseet moment but you know he`s going to a fantastic home and you`ll get to see how he`s doing through LF and of course personally from Mo :)

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
He is gorgeous Jill and obviously as keen as anything!

The whole situation is such a shame! At least you know he will ahve a lovely home with Mo and Bracken - and you can keep in touch with him...

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
great photos of a lovely boy
will be thinking of you on tuesday

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Gorgeous pictures of Boots Jill, it must be bittersweet and sad for you, thinking of you on Tuesday :( Though he is going to a great home you will miss him :?

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
He is a Stunning boy Jill and obviously keen as mustard, it really is such a shame but you know he will spoilt rottern and have a fantastic home and you will get to stay in touch him. Take care xx

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Lots of hugs for you and the beautiful boy Boots. And good wishes for him in his new home with Mo.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
He is such a beautiful boy.

I didn't realise he was going to live with Mo and Bracken. Wishing Boots lots of luck and hoping it isn't too hard for you Parting with him.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
He is a lovely boy.

It must be so hard parting with him but it must be a comfort knowing where he is going and knowing there will be lots of photos.

Still sad for you though but hope you will come north to visit him.

Thinking of you.

Eileen

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Jill, I will be thinking of you on Tuesday

xxx

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Great pics of the lovely Boots Jill :D ....will be thinking of you too on Tuesday...you've found a fab home for him where he will be loved and have the company of another dog....and you'll be able to keep up with his progress and maybe even see him now and again (((Hugs))) x

1 - 20 of 40 Posts