Labradors Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the car back from it's M.O.T test,tom the mechanic shows me some cables,"look what i found" he said,i looked at him daft and thought i havent got time for this",these" says tom belong to your brake lights,that b***** dog's been at things again,i cant make excuses you all know by now what he's like,everyday i look at him and think he's getting better then tom goes and spoils it all by bringing me back down to earth,but i still love him to bits,Lynne.

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
:shock: oh no how did he get to the cables??
awww im hoping he will stop destroying things for you soon lynne just think positive..lol..
of course you love him to bits and when all this is over you will look back and hopefully laugh at all the naughty things he has done :)

i wish you luck xxx

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good question Clair,i will have to ask hubby that i think,and yes you are right we will laugh about his antics one day,maybe i'll write a book then he can keep the clio and i will buy an audi on the proceeds,Lynne.

·
Registered
12,175 Posts
hi lynne
sorry to hear about dylans latest antics 8O maybe you should ask tom if he will take dylan on as an apprentice :roll: at least he would be good at stripping the cars down :lol: did you ask for a discount seeing as he had done some of the work?
ive had a really good day with the other "trouble". the only thing ive had is water everywhere cos he kept diving out in the rain trying to catch the drops :D

jane and max

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi jane,funny you should mention a discount as he knocked £30 off my bill,told me to have a good night out as i looked tired,he's an old softy really,but how he thinks a good night out will stop me looking tired i have no idea,Lynne.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Oh dear! Maybe Dylan was just giving it the once over for you, or maybe he knew they would give you a discount if he did a bit of handy work of his own! :lol:

Cristina

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
lynne you need to buy the new doggy phone..lol..
Top-of-the-range versions will incorporate a camera to show absent owners what their pets are up to.

It they are seen to be misbehaving, the owner can dial a number and shout commands such as: "Bad dog".

LOL..go read the thread..lol..

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Hi Lynne
Would it not be cheaper to have a car crate, so he cannot get to these bits and pieces. Many years ago I learnt the hard way like you, and seat belts where chewed the first day in a new car, and at that time they were not puppies, obvioulsy a different smell. So a car crate it is. Also when it is hot the back could be left open obviously still keeping an eye in case of thieves, although you could put a padlock on the cage .I also find when you have to get the dogs from the car you have more control.

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Clair,i havent seen the new doggy phones but sounds like just what i need,maybe i'll get 2 one for dylan and one for ian then i can keep an eye on both of them,i might get a discount, if i shouted a command dylan would ignore me and ian could have a heart attack out of fright,it would be bad boy and bad man ,will check them out, it would take dylan 10 minutes to finish the house off,time for 1/2 lager,not much of a night out,take care ,Lynne.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts