Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure I'm preaching to the converted, but "Tesco Value Fragranced Nappy Bags" are absolutely brilliant for use as poop bags when out walking with yer Lab

And at 58p per 100 very good value! :wink:

Cheers
Nigel

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Nigel,

Excellent tip - thanks.

We used to buy these also, and how i miss Tesco!!!

Over here in Italy, they don't even make poo bags...the nappy sacks are too thin for one of Brad's delights! (sorry!) :lol:

They do however stock them at posh tourist attractions, good thick quality ones, when we are able to stock up completely!

Every single coat, cardigan or outer garment we own has a poo bag in one of the pockets!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Thanks for the tip Nigel - these used to be great for putting my clumped cat litter in too! lol!

I wonder what percentage of people buy these for their babies....and which for their pets?!

All the best,
Nicola.

·
Registered
193 Posts
aye these are very good,
Also a few local councils give the bags away, we have a stock from family + friends who don't use them, but get them when passing!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fab!. If anyone has got a Glyn Webb near them you can get 400 scented nappy bags for £1.30. I popped in the other day for a nosy and ended up buying all sorts for my baby and nothing for me or the house.

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Yep. I've been using scented nappy bags for years they are great and nowhere near the price of proper doggy ones! :D

Cristina & Ben :grommit:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi everyone - I can recommend Waitrose bio nappy bags for doggy poo!They are not cheap but they are totally biodegradable 8)

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
oh the nappy sacks are very versitile..lol..i use them for a few things my sons nappys, doggy doo,, cat litter,,and also if the dog is sick in the car we put the tissue in the nappy sacks ....lol..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great Tip

We've been using lavender scented nappie bags. my tip is find some that are non scented, I now manage to smell dog poo every time I smell lavander, by association!, Think i need re-training!

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Hi
Sorry to clarify poo bags, the cheapest place to go for them is either Spar, or to a shop called Poundstretcher, they are scented nappy bags and you get 400-500 a box but they are not biodegradable, cheap hey!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Re: Great Tip

ZaK said:
We've been using lavender scented nappie bags. my tip is find some that are non scented, I now manage to smell dog poo every time I smell lavander, by association!, Think i need re-training!
My mum bought some pedigee dog bags for Richey and rather oddly they're scented too, of lemons tho, its very strange not real lemon but chemical lemon, if I'm in town (where asda is) I get Asda at home range dog bags cos they are folded up all small and neat like tissues but the box is only 7x7x2cm which is great when you dont want to be pulling out dog bags when your phone rings or you go to pay for something!
Anna

1 - 12 of 12 Posts