Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed in the last few weeks that finn has the occasional outbreak of little spots in his belly/inside his back legs.

I've been using a little witch hazel on them and they seem to clear up.

Any ideas of cause??? or is he just a bit 'spotty'?

·
Premium Member
8,891 Posts
If they are really tiny it could be harvest mites. It's the right time of year for them. Does he have them in between his toes too?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I was about to say mites too Nic - if you rub they should like 'rub off' if you know what I mean, almost like rubbing off talc :roll:
Not a very good explanation I'm afraid, if he is not itchy then perhaps not mites at all!

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no. Not mites. They are little pus filled spots. Only about ten or so in a little groups.
Need to keep a better eye on what he's been doing prior to them appearing. They don't seem to bother him tho.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Alfoes had some of these on his tummy too. There just like little spots but they don't seem to be disappearing. Might try some sudocreme.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Z gets these occasionally on the top of her back legs/on her tummy - usually when she's been rampaging through the undergrowth - so I put them down to nettles/brambles or something like that. They don't bother her and they go after a few days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts