Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor old Flint hardly ever gets a turn on the sofa nowadays. All these blinkin youngsters are in there first, so I have been looking round for a while for a bed for him.

This arrived today :D :

Yes another Zippy Bed and he seems to love it :D . He's at that age when he needs spoiling.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
That looks lovely and comfy :) Does he get it to himself or do the other dogs jump in?

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
They are fab aren't they? and very comfy too... and yes i've tried it! :lol:

flint certainly looks like he's finding it comfy... hope the youngsters don't turf him out too quickly

G

·
Oooo He looks right comfy in there. :D :D

I really must stop looking at these Zippy Beds, as I so want one, even though I have more than enough beds to go round :roll: :lol: .

G

·
He looks lovely and comfy!!

Can I ask what size that one is? I'm definitely going to get one for Rueben but can't decide between the large and extra large! He loves to curl up but then also loves a good stretch out with all his wares on show too!! :oops: :roll:

Anita & Rueben
xXx

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
awww he looks so comfy and the colour really suits him :D :D don't you let those younguns turf you out 8) ...really liking the look of these zippy beds...might need to invest in one :roll:

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its a large. I decided against an extra large as no doubt the whole lot would join him in there and he would get out in disgust :roll: .

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really wanted a black bed Susan, but decided it would be covered with pale yellow hairs straight away. Red seemed the most appropriate colour really :D .

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I think it just HAD to be red Jill :wink:

Z has retired to hers - she thinks it is soooooo much better than the sofa

G

·
How much are they (please say a lot so i dont end up buying one, Ruby has 3 beds and never sleeps in any of them as she sleeps on sofa during the day and my bed at night!!!)

G

·
Clairelovestlc said:
How much are they (please say a lot so i dont end up buying one, Ruby has 3 beds and never sleeps in any of them as she sleeps on sofa during the day and my bed at night!!!)
Glad I'm not the only softie! Rueben is the same as Ruby, sofa and bed!! I'm hoping because this is a bit like a sofa he might like it!!

Anita & Rueben
xXx

1 - 20 of 27 Posts