Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Lovely to see many of you are coming to the Labforums Get Together, taking place at Kingsbury Water Park on Saturday 20th August.
Tickets will be printed shortly, and will be available soon.

The cost for tickets will be as follows:

£4-00 per adult

OR

£10-00 for a family ticket - 2 adults and up to 3 children(5-16yrs old, under 5's free)

The money raised from the ticket sales will be covering the following expenses.

- Hiring of the venue

- Public liability insurance

- Professional Dog Show - Paws For Thought (expenses)

- Misc Other

£1 of every ticket sold will be donated to The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association.

We look forward to seeing you all on the day, and hope you will be able to attend.

We will of course let you know when and how you can get hold of tickets nearer the time.

Bye for now

Julie

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi All, :)

The 'ticket survey' is now ready for use on the homepage, i would ask that anyone coming to the Get Together in August, to select what type of ticket/s they would like, so we know approximately how many tickets to have printed.

Thanks everyone,

Julie

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Everyone,

Tickets have now been printed for Labrador Forums The Get Together!! :D :D

To purchase tickets, please send your name & address together with the number/type of ticket you would like to the following address:

F.A.O Fuzion Concepts Ltd
483 Green Lanes
London
N13 4BS

Please make any cheques payable to 'Fuzion Concepts Ltd'

I would also ask that you send me an email to confirm the number of tickets you would like, thank you. My email address is [email protected]

We will start to send tickets out when we return back to the UK, from the 16th June onwards.

Thanks for all your co-operation.

Best Wishes,

Julie

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi All,

Don't forget tickets are now ready, for those of you who have sent through ticket requests, they will be sent out within the next week. :)

Thanks everyone,

Julie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Our family ticket arrived this AM. Jake was so excited, he tried to open it himself :roll: I'm sure it'll be fine with a bit of sellotape. :lol:

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Our family ticket arrived this AM. Jake was so excited, he tried to open it himself I'm sure it'll be fine with a bit of sellotape
LOL Rich,

Sounds like Jake is just so excited to be coming!!!! :D

Let me know if you need a replacement, i'll be happy to send you one.

All the best,

Julie

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's stuck back together fine thanks. Out of harm's way now, so hopefully it'll not get any more beaten up than it is. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts