4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just look at my coffee table 8O :evil:

And Harry thinks it's funny 8O :roll:

:p :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
I'll risk my coffee table and take all three off your hands, when can I collect? xx

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Dancing on the table - must have been one hell of a party they had, but at least they cleared away the cans and empty bottles :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,224 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aww bless them!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob if you think thats bad you should see my lovely leather recliners.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

but I'm too embarrassed to publish the sad truth!!!!!

Eve Neo and Bramble

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
sorry bob but i dont see what all the fuss is about?? 8O they are labs? arent they?? and you have a coffee table right in their way what on earth do you expect?? anyway maybe a trip back into the sales is called for to see if you can pick up a new coffee table that is lab proof, ofcourse when you find one and if you find one let us lot know coz there will be a queue to buy them :lol: :lol: :lol:

sheila and zak

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
just tie some dusters to there tails stand them next to the table and waft some treats under there noses :D :D job done table polished by the offenders :D

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Honest to goodness, I drag ,myself to collect three wagging tails with dogs attached and what happens, no one there that's what! Neighbour said something about 'he's gone to the sales' :lol:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
The neighbours three miles down the road and as for sales, I really don't know, they mentioned summat 'woodentops' whoo seemingly make hand made, beautifully finished thingymyjigs. Never mind, had a pleasant enough journey apart from the cyclists riding three abreast and there was me thinking it was a good omen :roll: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts