Labradors Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all;
It's been months since I've been here, so I thought I should say hello all over again. I'm very glad to be back after having no internet for months due to a fault component in our virus'-software... we wound up with 18 virus' that took four registry cleans and a complete re-install by a top IBM consultant/friend to clear!!

Those of you that know me will know that I have a 2 year old Labrador Cross called Rosie.

Our update is that since I've been here we have enjoyed several occasions of looking after our friends 10 year old lab, Murphy, whilst they have been away. Murphy has been with us for a 2.5 week period, plus four additional weekends. We've enjoyed it immensely, and it's been a great insight as I have been hoping to introduce another dog into the family for the last year. The only downside was the additional shedding of coat (really quite incredible the difference it makes); and some of Murphy's behaviour (he's a big strong wilful dog and has had very little training). Of course; we would be able to work through any issues like this with our own dog.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well, hi in particular to Sophie & Cadbury, Eve & Bramble - it's nice to be back!

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Hi Jane and welcome back :D , well done for surviving months with no LF!, I`d be in a straight jacket by now :lol:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Welcome back to LF - glad you finally got your internet back... I was lost for a few days after a virus, but months! Must've been a nightmare :lol:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Hi and welcome back Jane. OMG no internet !!! I couldn't do without it for a day. What on earth did we all used to do before ???? :lol:

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome back. Not having pc access was pretty miserable. I couldn't shop, book cinema tickets, do my banking, pay any bills, make hair appointments, or keep in touch with anybody. It was hell! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts