Labradors Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a lovely little GT this morning, the rain held off. Great to meet Lauren (her mum) Lizzy & family and of course great to see Den & Phil & MIL. The 2 black labs are Theo & Ged, the tan/black is Cleo and the mad yellow "thing" :lol: is Chester, yes that's right THE Chester, little cavvie is BAILEY (the small dog with a big dogs heart) the 2 spaniels Jess & Jack. Last not least is Jay on lead til nearly the end of the walk when everyone had calmed down. You see her all happy off-lead running to the others. She then proceeded to flash her stitches.

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
Great video Michele...i have loads of photos to upload.

LOL can you believe it chester and bailey are still playing, I think Chester loved his first off lead walk since his op.

Thank you again for your lovely tea and cakes :)

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
What timing, just logged on and this is the first post I saw!

Thanks for a lovely morning Michele. Was great to meet you all and Theo had a whale of a time charging around.

Love the video, all Theo seems to be doing is turning in circles at speed and bless Jay flashing him her stitches. And Den, can't believe how well Chester's looking, he's certainly a special little (in terms of speech only :p) chap.

I only took a couple of photos but I'l sort them out in a bit and add them to this thread.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Great video, Lovely to see Chester running about like a lab should, he`s looking great Den :D , and theo made me laugh, CJ does that except its usually on the rug in the living room not while he`s out :lol:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Well my photo taking was appauling - I managed 4!!! But this one pretty sums up this mornings walk I think.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
I have had a peek at some of the vids and piccies. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. :D

Wish I was still in Devon. We only returned from there just over a week ago.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Thanks for the GT and the cake, Michelle - everyone had a great time, dogs and people! Nice to put faces to names.

The video captures all the excitement and enthusiasm, but I think I need to get a haircut though, not seen my back view like that before!

It's so difficult to tell Theo and Jed apart - I think I will have to buy him a new brightly coloured collar as they are so alike, apart from just a little bit of size difference.

We were really lucky with the weather too.

Liz + Jed

·
Premium Member
15,716 Posts
Great pics and video ( I can see that one - don't know why I can't see others!)

Great to see Chester running round again

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish now I had taken a recording of Bailey telling us all he wanted to join in the the tea, coffee and cake. What a set of lungs :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts