Labradors Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out loud...

that Alfie is toilet trained. 2 weeks today since he's had a random widdle in the house(and that was our fault). Amazing at 12 weeks and 2 days old....

I'm well impressed with crate training, it has been so easy.

I remember all those years ago with Madison and the paper training...OMG 5 mths before she stopped widdling through the nite and 6.5 mths before she was totally reliable.

I will be recommending crate training to anyone hear thats getting a puppy, yes the first week was hard, getting up throughout the nite but its paid off in spades.

He loves his sleep so much so that crate time is anything from 8pm now and even though i still take him out at 10pm he doesn;t always widdle, thats him til 6am when hubby lets him out and he goes right back into his crate and back to sleep till 8am.........lol

Oh took him to the park last nite, his first time on the leash, he loved the attention and its the first he's been round loads of kids....it didn;t bother him one bit. He thought the ducks and swans were fair game and was so desperate to get in the water beside them....
:lol: He loves the car and he isn;t vocal anymore when he goes in.
Just can;t believe the change him in the 5 weeks he's been here with us, he's a wee star.
sorry i went on a bit...... :D, just very proud... :lol:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Ahhhh well done little man, you are so cute! :D No wonder your mum is so proud.

Wispa has never had an accident in the house, she's been brill like that - until I came down to something not so nice this morning, so she's getting the silent treatment today! :x

G

·
Awwwww You have every right to be proud, he is doing really well :D :D :D.....And he's such a handsome lad to boot. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts