Labradors Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fully understood when i bought Alfie that they grow at such an alraming rate, but not this quickly. Think i;m gonna have to buy another 3 seater sofa as the 2 seater and chair i have lefy isn;t enough space for a family of 5...lol

only needs a wee bit of space

just over one cushion, i can handle that

but last nite was the final straw....lol

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh dear! start saving for the brown leather Alfie sofa!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
We lost the battle of our sofa this week and are allowing Truffle on it now. But he takes up the whole 3 seater, leaving a 2 seater for the 3 of us! I was expecting him to curl up on one end, not insist that paws had to touch both arms :x :x

Cat and Truffle

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
My hasn't young Alfie grown...he is as adorable as ever, sofa hogging or not.

I have lost my sofa to both mine. Last night I sat squished in the middle with Sky on one side and Elphie on the other. My DH said what happened to no dogs on the sofa rule... :? He was laughing as he said it as he knows full well that rule elapsed some months ago. They do make nicer alternatives to hot water bottles in the winter months though. :wink:

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
I never have this problem as my doggies know that they have there own beds and it does not include the sofa lol :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
CJ knows to curl up on the opposte end of the sofa to me, if he doesn`t he gets told off.......................by Cindy :lol: , most of the time he`ll use the chair when he`s in the living room, he can have that to himself without getting growled at, unless he starts dreaming in which case she`ll go over and wake him :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
:lol: Wow, look at the difference, from a little brown fluff ball to a gorgeous lanky chocolate chunk in the blink of an eye! I think he's gonna be a big boy Donna :wink:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rockess01 said:
:lol: Wow, look at the difference, from a little brown fluff ball to a gorgeous lanky chocolate chunk in the blink of an eye! I think he's gonna be a big boy Donna :wink:
i think he; gonna be big too, although i;m not sure wither its in height or width yet....lol

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Maybe you and I should swap sofas Donna as I have chocolate brown sofa with.............................. yellow lab :lol: Shows every single hair :roll:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sue13 said:
Maybe you and I should swap sofas Donna as I have chocolate brown sofa with.............................. yellow lab :lol: Shows every single hair :roll:
now that is a good idea....lol

i noticed the first brown hairs today....on my lovely cream duvet cover... 8O So no more Alfie cuddles in the morning when OH goes to work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts