Labradors Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been screaming mummies house down for 20 minutes now. Jessie and Dyson have gone out and left me. I have been such a good girl and cannot understand why they dont want me around :( :(
Mummy says its because I am bleeding to death
Me thinks I will ask mummy for a treat treat
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mummy dust gived me a pigs ear :D

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
awww poor Holly, it must be such a shock for her.

It is a reminder for me though to make sure Nellie gets left along plenty though for when her time comes for no walkies.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
No no Holly, you won't bleed to death.

I don't know why I wasn't allowed out fot three weeks when I was bleeding but I got to play special games in the garden EVERY DAY with my most favouritest thing ever, the BASKETBALL :D

I think you just have to have something called patience? But, if you do your best "sad eyes", you'll get lots of treats!

Indy x

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Don't worry Holly its happened to me to!

Mum and dad popped out to the shop and left me here. I decided to for for an explore as they left the stair gate open i though it would be the right thing to do. :D
I took a look in the bathroom and the door shut behind me 8O
I could hear mum and dad calling for me when they got home but i was stuck there for what seamed like ages!

Mum says to too nosey for my own good. 8O

At least the pig's ear made up for being left.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I dont know what all this talk is about,

mummy keeps saying hurry up and start will you :lol: :lol: :lol:

She says I'm nearly one now and should be a lady by now!

But I just want to stay a puppy, its much more fun

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

( I do wish she'd stop lookin at my doodah every day though!! umming and ahhing on whether it looks any bigger or not! REALLY!!)

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
Ooops - I see the 'screaming ab dabs' runs in the family then :oops:

Mum and big sis send lots of sympathy, hugs and kisses and say watch the old waistline with all the extra treats :wink: Bronte has that particular pleasure to come (that should be fun - boy can she scream 8O )

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
awww poor you Holly the things us girls go through, if your worried chat to Jess and its only a few weeks and you will be back out with your brother and sister

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Awwww Poor Holly, it won`t be long before you can go out again, mummy is keeping you in for your own good because the boys might try and do things to you if you go out and she doesn`t want that :D

·
Premium Member
9,084 Posts
Poor sis. I iz lucky i kin go im mys field wiv my sisisisis oo protectz me and no bad boys can get near wivout them grassin.

WIll be gone soon.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Ah Skylar sends hugs and sympathies. She had her turn a few months back and did not like going for walkies either. She instead developed a new game in the garden called chase the water from the hose round and round!!! Also, played in her paddling pools till her heart's content. This had the great advantage of giving her a good bath as well as plenty of exercise at the same time. :D :D

Won't be long Holly. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts