Labradors Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
If this was Holly she would of crawled underneath but to come out again she wouldn't think and the table would go flying and the rest you can imagine lol.

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I promise I haven't taught her this, but she seems to have become a master at stealing things. Tissues are the least worry, but wallets seem to be an attraction for her 8O Just recently, over Christmas, I had a friend's son staying over to see a bit of Yorkshire, and while he was booking a train from York to London, he popped his wallet down by the side of him, on the chair. A couple of minutes later, I noticed Zasa had *something*, and then found it was Tom's wallet, and she'd emptied a bit of cash and a piece of paper from it. Tom checked it was all ok, and said all his cards and money were missing. So, went to check the kitchen, and there was a trail of cards and cash she'd emptied out, all, thankfully, unchewed, but neither of us even clocked her taking it, let alone emptying it! And just tonight, at the pub, she tried emptying someone's pockets 8O 8O

She certainly is living up to her namesake!!

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
She's obviously working on a side line in case the showing or retrieving doesn't come to fruition :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts