Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dogs... All of my heart in one pic from this morning :)

Left to right - Otter, Ruby, Ray, Mallie, Suedey, Bondy, Fish, Jaya, Tom! :)

Which one would YOU take home?? ;-)

[fullalbumimg:c319f0bc09]2401[/fullalbumimg:c319f0bc09]

Di xx

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Lovely pic, I suspect Fish will be in demand and being a black lab fan it would be hard to overlook Ray, BUT........ There is something about Otter that catches my eye, so pop him/her? on a train to Scotland and I promise we'll look after him/her very well :lol:

Otter is bound to be a him, bound to be :)

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
Otter is a girl lol ;)

·
Registered
478 Posts
All of them are gorgeous!

Tom looks like a handsome boy and Ruby looks like such a character! I'm partial to chocolates! But Otters ears? Fabulous! Any of them could come home with me :)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
All gorgeous but its a toss up for me between Ray and Jaya but I think Ray just pips it.

I can hear "there were 9 little dogs and the little one said roll over, roll over"

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Another Mallie fan here - love a touch of grey on the muzzle! They are all stunning dogs, and it's wonderful to see them all together.

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Suedey for me :D
I almost fell off my chair when I looked at the picture though, in it Ray looks the absolute spitting image of a very special dog in my childhood called Ben.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I love them all, so anyone you want to send up north would be very welcome here. Hasn't little Suedey grown up, I remember his puppy pictures.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
All beautiful! But you can pack Ray and Suedey and post them to me. Please.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Difficult decision between Ray, Mallie (with her ears back she looks like she's asking for a cuddle) or little Jaya... Ok fine I'll take the three :D

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
What a smashing bunch they are! I'd personally have the third one in fron the left, Ray - the black one as he looks the spitting image of our last girl Gemma!

So when can I come and pick him up Di?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts