Labradors Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roxie obviously thinks that my sun lounger is now hers!

PS: Does anybody know how I can remove the frames & frame data around these images? I've tried everything and just can't do it!

·
Premium Member
17,439 Posts
love 'em!!!! She's definitely comfortable on that last pic!!

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
:lol: :lol: That lounger was made for Roxi. 8)

A few years ago I was on Holiday in Pafos, Cyprus, and a local dog used to visit every morning and make himself comfy on a sun lounger. I rewarded him on a couple of mornings with a breakfast sausage (and so did other folk). I know you shouldn't but he was such a character.

:lol:

As for the pics you need to upload them to a LF album or picture hosting site and post them as 'images' not attachments.

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Looks like you`ll have to buy yourself another lounger, just don`t get another lab pup as well :wink: :lol: :lol:

As Bob said you can host the pics from LF if you have an album in the Galleries, if you don`t and aren`t sure how to create one, I have a tutorial that walks you through how to do that and add a pic to your sig on LF, if you`d like it please PM me your email addy and I`ll send it to you :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bob.

I've managed to set up a sub-album called Roxie under the album called Black Labrador Photos, and successfully put photos in it. How do I do copy these photos out as images into posts?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mary, thanks for responding will try what you and Bob have suggested.I'm not very good am I? It took me 2 weeks to find out how to join Lf!! :oops:

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
Roxie2009 said:
Thanks Bob.

I've managed to set up a sub-album called Roxie under the album called Black Labrador Photos, and successfully put photos in it. How do I do copy these photos out as images into posts?
If you haven't PM'd Mary... :p

Under the photo you have put in the album there should be a 'size' (e.g. 640x480) in a dull yellow colour.
Click on the '640x480' and the photo should appear in a larger size.
Right click over photo, this will give you a list of actions, click on 'Properties' at the bottom of the list. This should open a small dialogue box.
Highlight and Copy the Address(URL), close the box.
Open the post you want to put the photo in and paste the address in between

And hopefully this will show your photo in a post.
You can do the same for a photo in your signature.

:D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Bob.

It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxie & I (and my husband who's trying to do IT support here!) all say a big "Thanks" :D :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts