Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those adverts are just a con! I have living proof that when a Labrador puppy gets hold of a loo roll, they don't gamble round the house, with it unravelling cutely behind them. No, they chew it into one hundred pieces and spit globs of it all over the carpet!

Gillie caught in the act!

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
He is sporting that guilty look too. Gillie is lovely though, even if a tad naughty. Are you going to put him on the naughty step... :D :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
PMSL, maybe its just the yellow ones that run round the house with them then, I reemmber CJ used to chew them too and still does with kitchen roll if I`m daft enough to leave in reach :lol:

G

·
As others have said..he's the wrong colour.

Here is the right colour doing a perfect job into late puppyhood. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It must be the colour thing! I was in the office and thought he was being good for five minutes............. :lol:

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my son used to think it was funny to go to the loo and shout on Madison an give her the end of the loo roll.. she did run with it but it was always tore to shreds...lol

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Meli said:
He is sporting that guilty look too. Gillie is lovely though, even if a tad naughty. Are you going to put him on the naughty step... :D :D
A 'tad' is a bit of an understatement at the moment! He is very lovely though - I should possibly have put him on the naughty step instead of laughing at him and getting the camera out :lol:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Troy does exactly the same thing. We have to make sure that the bathroom door is always kept shut. He has discovered how to knock the loo roll off the holder and then runs off with it. His latest trick is to eat the empty cardboard tube. He manages to get them out of the bin if someone (usually OH) hasn't shut the door. :roll:

I have even considered taking an empty kitchen roll to training with us. Whenever he sees me holding one, he runs over and sits perfectly! I think I would get funny looks from the other people though. :?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'd love it if Andrex did an advert that showed a labrador puppy destroying a toilet roll with gusto,as they actually do, rather than prancing prettily around the house with it!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Alba said:
I'd love it if Andrex did an advert that showed a labrador puppy destroying a toilet roll with gusto,as they actually do, rather than prancing prettily around the house with it!
:lol: That's an advert I'd like to see too!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
hehe, we have an old photo somewhere of Goldie coming out of our downstairs toilet with the end of the toilet roll in true andrex puppy style - Unfortunately he's the wrong breed!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts