Labradors Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know there will be a baby Pug arriving in my house at the start of June. We've been waiting and waiting on the lovely Lilly...her ninth week this week and we were starting to think she was going to explode! These are some pics of her that the breeder sent over last week - looking fed up and like a rather large rugby ball, bless her! :lol:

So, last night we got THE message that Lilly had been a busy girl and had delivered FIVE pups! 8O :D Two girls and three boys. Not sure on which sex yet...but the breeder is keeping one of the girls to show, but after that I've got first pick.

It was all so exciting....and then I realised what the date was - the 12th of April. :D :cry: :D the 12th of April was Tramp's birthday! (Tramp was my westie who was PTS last year - for anyone who doesn't know ;)) :( :D I'm not one for signs....but by gum I'd say that that is one!

Very happy bunny at the moment! I'll put up puppy pics as soon as I have some. Breeder has promised to send weekly pup pics so i'll add them as I get them. :D

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Awwww poor girl, bet she`s glad to be rid of that lot!!, I imagine 5 is quite a large number for a small dog like a pug.

Look forward to hearing the updates and seeing pics of your new baby :D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Indeed Mary - They're usually 1-3 pups, as I understand it, but can have up to six. As it is Lillys first litter we were wondering if she would maybe have only one or two...but five, bless her! No wonder she looked so big! :lol:

?

·
0 Posts
Oh What a clever Puggy Mummy.....I bet you can't wait to chose your Puglet. :D :D

Can't wait to see the little squashed faced puppies too ..Awwwww. :D :D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YEY! Just got pics of the babies - you want a puppy fix girls? Can't hear you......????

:lol:

OK - here they are!

What do you think? :D

?

·
0 Posts
Awwww Bless 'em....They are even ugly when they are just born....in the nicest possible way . :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12,149 Posts
Just adorable :)

We have a lady who comes to our local ringcraft class with 2-3 of these dogs and they are so soft and cute............always wondered what they were like as teeny weeny pups :?

Thanks for sharing with us :)

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
PUGLETS!!! How sweet! I want one!!!!

How many boys/girls? What flavour are you having?! Soooo jealous - I LOVE pugs!!

Becs and the Gang

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL Becs! You and Jules sound just as excited as me! :lol:

There are 2 girls and 3 boy puglets....think I'm having a girl but not 100% sure yet. Breeder is keeping one of the girls to show, but after that we have the pick of the rest. i think the other interested parties want boys...

Just been speaking to the breeder and she says that Lilly is very tired but very happy (as you can see from the pics) and she whined when she even went to move the pups a bit away from her to change the bedding - aww!!

:D

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
Tooo right I'm excited! My OH has promised me a pug for my 90th birthday!!!!

Its going to be a long hard wait till then!!!

Becs and the Gang

·
Registered
45,877 Posts
Awwww, what little darlings!!, I want one as well! :D , was looking at them on the net, they cost more than a Lab to buy! 8O .

That aside, I have a question, do they get lighter as they grow?, they all look vvery dark in the pics :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts