Labradors Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Yep Choccy Orange :D , gorgeous.

Have to agree the little chocs do have that something special, I am still trying to figure out what it is, but my two who are totally different in personality, sometimes quietly getting up to mischief, and other times just being downright disgustingly embarassing [cannot reveal on public forum :roll: ] but still have the ability to melt my wrath when they are so norty :eek: .

I have one really norty and one really clever at getting her own way, yes I am confused as to why I let them get away with it, but they have definately wrapped me round their devious little paws :angel12:

No prize for guessing which is the cheekiest :lol:

June

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,170 Posts
Liver Labs Rule OK!!! - - - 'specially in the Sun!!!! :D

They are NOT Numpties - - - They are Russian Gold Nuggets!!! :D

Chel and Dilys xxx

·
Registered
494 Posts
Before I got Lilly I was totally undecided as to if I wanted a chocolate girl or a yellow girl but when I saw Lilly and she sat on my foot and wouldn't leave me alone I had my decision made for me! Hopefully when I have a place of my own I'll be able to add a chocolate girl to the family!

Great picture they look like they had a great time and were enjoying the sunshine!

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
We have had yellow and black labs in the past and only one chocolate - Simpson. He did have a different attitude to all the others - thought he was far superior! Stalked along when walking, refused to play, looked down on everyone and thought everyone should do what he wanted. We always had the last laugh though as when he was stalking along in front of us he looked as if he was wearing baggy knickers! Having said that if he thought we were laughing at him he'd take the huff!

Susan and Poppy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts