·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The joy of retrieving...

...doesn't just stop at the dog...

...but with his friend the 'Handler' too

Retrieving, how can something so simple make us both so happy? :wink:

Huge thanks to Ange for taking these lovely photos of Wylye and I the other day (wish I'd brushed my hair let alone washed it though!) :flower:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Super pics :D

That reminds me, must get my order in for pics from the Charity Day.... it's still on my neverending to do list :oops:

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Helen hasn't he grown up 8O .

I looked through the pictures unable to tell which dog it was, as he looked too mature to be Wylye. Time flies I guess. Great photos though.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's HUGE now Jill 8O . As tall as Barney for sure, just narrower, by quite a bit at the moment as it happens. Don't know if that will change in time too?

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Ah that sort of explains it Helen, as in the first picture if someone forced me to guess I would have said it was Barney!!!!!!!!! I would think he will fill out a bit yet too before fully mature.

I am not being rude but where did that spindly pup that you posted pictures of go?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
He really is coming on well Helen. Thanks for posting the pics, they restore the faith!! :wink:

John

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
What a nice set of pictures, dog and handler both enjoying themselves.

Wylye is looking very good H, looking forward to hearing much more about him as he progresses.

Andrew

PS You look fine, very "natural", though a bit posh with your Dubarry boots on!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,405 Posts
Lovely pictures Helen.

I was admiring your boots though, as well as the gorgeous Wylye.
Are they Dubarry and are they as comfortable as they look?
I'm looking for a new pair :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts