Labradors Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems to have come around very quickly this year, but the grain has been harvested and I can now walk 5 minutes from my back door to open fields again. They are a bit stubbly, but it’s actually quite soft and the dogs don’t mind running on it. Anyway, it gave me an excuse to get some snaps of yesterday evening’s training session.

Honey with some nice simple retrieves …..

Honey being made to work a bit harder …..

Rowan with some long cross field blind retrieves (no more hedges to follow) …..

Acer – Sit and stay!! :wink: …..

John

·
Premium Member
8,702 Posts
Fantastic photos as ever John. We have stubble to use as well at the moment, although it won't be for long as they are very quick to plough round here.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Fab pictures as always, I wish I could get some as good of my lot. We also have the meadows back now as the hay is in at last.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Absolutely superb pictures, particularly the first one of Honey, that is a brilliant captured scene, ( note to self, must try harder!!).

But what happened to Acer??? Looks soooo grown up all of a sudden, lovely picture of her.

Rowan looks in good nick as well.

You Southern boys and girls will be all ready to go just as we're ready for a rest up here :wink: :wink: :wink:

Andrew

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
terrific photos - stunning!

I love all of your dogs, they are beautiful specimens of the working lab - a real credit to you John.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous photos John. All your girls are looking in cracking condition :D . I'm loving the bale retrieve, I MUST try that myself (well not 'me', the dog that is!) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts