Labradors Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Linda challenged me to get a new shot of the gang. For anyone who remembers the shot from a few weeks ago, its a bit dejavu! Fish is away on a training weekend with his dad so its a picture sans Fishy the Fish.

Loving the way Deeds, Jade, Shiney and Tom look like they are auditioning for a West End Musical, and the way 9 week Brogan said 'yeah... I can sit.... yeah.... I can stay... whatever!!! Yawn!'

;-0

PS can you tell Bondy is quite.... well.... intense and earnest about most things!!??

Di

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Loving it Di, well done you are getting good at this photography lark.

Whats with the handle bar ears at the back..... :lol: bless him!!

Trace xx

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhh thank you... and just for a bit of fun, if you take Brogan - the little girl pup, this is how she is related to them all...

Deeds is her Dad.
Jade is her Granny.
Shiney is her half sister (same dad, different mum).
Tom is her Nephew (by way of him being Shineys son and her being her sister ;-) )
Mallie is her Great Auntie (by way of my old Dylan being both Mallies dad and Brogans mums Dad....)

Bondy Biscuit Meercat - no relation ;-) Dancing partner and someone to beat up unmercifully...

I hope you are taking notes, i shall be asking questions later... ;-) ;-)

Di

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
Love the photo but OMG Tom looks ENORMOUS now compared with Brogan, have you been sitting him a gro bag Di?

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
;-) Bond is a bit of a superstar isn't he.... ?? Those ears, once seen never forgotten ;-) They spend their life either so far forward they are nearly falling off, or flown back giving him a look of sheer panic 'don't beat me!!!'.... There is nothing inbetween ;-)

Loving how much Brogan looks like her Grandad Dylan. I know i'm obsessed, but he was the best dog in the Universe ;-)

Di xx

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Very impressed Diana :lol: Gorgeous gang and Bondy meerkat does look as though he is on his own wee plane there bless him :D Loving Tom too, look at the size of him 8O and Brogan well she is just stunning :D

Poor Deeds looks none too impressed :lol:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
You do have to worry about little Bondy boy though, how is he going to be a mean hunting machine if he just wants to be friends with them, bless him :D :lol:

I agree with Claire, you do need another yellow :D

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Lovely pic of your gang, Di. :D

You will have to do another one when Fish gets back! :wink: :D

Then we want one of all of their extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins etc.). You could call that one the 101 Labradors, I suppose. :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts