• Total voters
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

What colour is your labrador?

Do you have maybe one of each colour?? :)

Any reasons for your choice of colour?

I've attached a poll :D

Julie

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
I'd have one of each colour if I could, but my other half says I'm not allowed another one :lol: I'll ask him again in a couple of years and he may have forgotten what hard work Corbie pup is :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,834 Posts
Karen said:
I'd have one of each colour if I could, but my other half says I'm not allowed another one :lol: I'll ask him again in a couple of years and he may have forgotten what hard work Corbie pup is :lol:
Me too! I've a choccie pure breed and a yellow labbie/goldie cross. MOH says NO MORE! :(

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Bailey is yellow but very very light in colour - he still has the white stripes on his shoulder blades which were so obvious when he was a puppy. He sometimes looks black after we come back from one of our walks towards the end of summer as the stream dries up and is just full of sludge :evil: I think he does it deliberatly as he knows he has to have a bath when he gets home!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Bridget is very light yellow, with the whitish stripes on the shoulders, darker ears and tail, and a very black nose. Hopefully soon I will be posting her photos. Regards,

Labrazil.

·
Registered
16,892 Posts
i have 2 female labs

brandy is black and 7yrs old

rosze is chocolate and 9 months old

reasons for my choice of colour none..lol..there labs and that was good enough for me i didnt mind on the colour ...well rosze yes i did mind..lol.. as i wanted another choclate lab as we lost tessa last year and she was my first choccy lab so going to do my best to keep choccys in the family..lol..just dont be telling my husband as he said no more dogs after we bought rosze..LOL..

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hiya

Jester is Yellow.

When we went to pick a pup she had 1 yellow dog and 2 black bitches. The bitches ran off and played together and Jester came up to us and thats how we picked him, nothing to do with the colour.
Might have to get one of each though :wink: if hubby allows it lol

Lyndsay xxx

S

·
0 Posts
Corrie is my black monster and I will always have black now, even though we had yellows when I was a child.

Clair - I don't have a hubby or a boyfriend - I could have one of each :D

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Clair - I don't have a hubby or a boyfriend - I could have one of each
Hey Sam,

A hubby and a boyfriend hey - you're gonna be busy!!! lol :lol: :lol:

LOL

Only joking..i know what you mean!! :D :D

Julie

·
Registered
880 Posts
my sort of boyfriend used to breed (well his family) english and welsh springers spaniels so i should have no probs!
Anna

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi all

It's funny because Chris and I were only saying on the way home that we'd like to get Smudge a little playmate at some point.

For some reason I always wanted a black lab, and of course I love Smudge to bits, but seeing all your lovely piccies here, I've realised that I would really love to have one of each!

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
Well i like them all but we always wanted a yellow lab, and thats what we got...lol Although people do say he looks more like white.. 8O

·
Registered
22 Posts
what colour lab

i have a black bitch called gemma who i love to bits. i had a yellow before her and was so upset at losing her at 15.1/2 years that i waited 3 years before i had the urge to get another labrador. i am hoping she produces some chocolate pups soon and will have to keep one. i have never had a chocolate before but would realy like one of gemmas. foxtrot

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have a black labrador - chosen because hubby thought it more masculine :roll: I don't really mind I love them all :) and will probably get one of each colour eventually!!!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Richey is black lab crossed with a golden retriver, he turned out black with a golden retiver face and his fur is a bit long for a lab too.
Vogue is black lab through and through.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts