Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My big old bear has been under the weather recently, she's 14 1/2 now, still manages to potter about but is definitely not herself. I'm hoping it's just a tummy bug, she has lost her appetite, and then got it back, and is looking more comfortable tonight. For a long time the photograph of her and Tau was part of the forum banner, she is the most fabulous old bear so I hope she is better still in the morning, after a morning of being out of sorts. Love the bones of her xx

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
Indie is a special long time doggy member of LF ❤
At her age she will have a few "off days", then perk up.
Give her a big Vertual cuddle from ME and JUICE 💋

Luv Chel and Juice xx 🐾🐾

·
Premium Member
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great news, sort of! She needed to go out for a poop at 3:38am this morning, and has been picking up all day. I am so relieved! She even chased a C A T earlier, that dared to cross her path, and she broke into a run a few times on her daily plod. She is the most fabulous big old bear and means the world to me, not to mention she has a bit of a fan following online. She's still obviously a little tender, so a possible tummy bug, I just hope she keeps picking up and is back to her normal self as soon as possible.

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
Glad to read she’s perked up. ❤❤

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
So pleased she's perked up.

She's doing great for her age! I worry about Lucan who has good days and bad days and he's only 10.5. :-(

·
Premium Member
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's having a bad day again, I've cut up a strong reusable shopping bag to put under her to help her and support her weight when she's struggling. She has eaten breakfast, but only when hand fed. I'm hoping it's just another hitch and she will perk up, she's not as bad as she was last time, but definitely not feeling good today. :cry:

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
How is Indie?
And also, How are You?

Chel and Juice xx 🐾❤

1 - 11 of 11 Posts