1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will be a bumper day. test details:

Novice and Puppy Test
UGS West Sussex, Surrey & Hants

Judges: Nick Potts, Joy Venturi Rose, Irene Neeves, Kim Jinks and Francis Hlisnikowski (I don't like to mess about hanging around ;-) )

Start 10am
Popes Oak Farm, West Grinstead, West Sussex, RH13 8LU

Note to any competitors reading this: I put the WRONG postcode on the running orders. The above is the CORRECT postcode. I shall be sending new ones round today to those with email but anyone else, please note....

We currently have an entry for the two tests nearing 70 runners so it would be a great spectator test to come and view a working test. No dogs please other than competitiors. Please give me a call or email if you would like to attend even for an hour as it is on private ground. You will be made MOST welcome.

Diana Stevens
Working Test Secretary
0771 4458944
[email protected]

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
see you sunday :) am catching a lift with andy - make sure he doesn't change his mind half way round the m25! ;)

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Blimey Di, that number of entries is amazing! The amount of typing for the running orders alone is mind boggling! You deserve a medal, let alone the winners! It's your reputation for setting fair achievable tests, you see, that's what did it!!

See you sunday!

Katy

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
ooh sounds like there will be lots of LF'ers there.

wish there was a way of telling each other in the crowd! last time i went i didn't say hello to loads of people as i didn't realise who they were :oops:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
If it lashes down with rain, do generally less people turn up ????

Andy starts doing amazonian rain dance around the office. Dont worry, know one else is here yet !!!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
oh and everyone will know its me,,

I'll have the choc who wants to bum tuck around the place and act like a complete fool !!!!

"that'll teach ya dad,, break my tooth and i'll get ya back, i promise"

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
I'm looking forward to reading of some wonderful LF results from the day (and lots of de-briefs too please!)

Good Luck to all taking part (but LF Peeps especially!)

Becs

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Blypark said:
Perhaps all LFs should wear something to show who they are - perhaps a red arm/wrist band.
Sherry
I think everyone should be born labelled - I can NEVER remember anyone's name, even people I have known for years!!! :oops:

You will know me though, the fat blonde who will be laden down with produce from Tom's allotment, desperately trying to give it away!!! Bumper year for produce, I think! Cucumber anyone?!!!! :lol:

Katy

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just set the tests.... maybe a black armband is more in order..... ;-) ;-) ;-) x 1000!!!

Di (grinning don't worry!!)

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Blypark said:
Perhaps you should all wear BROWN trousers!
Sherry
If you are anywhere near us on the water retrieve, I suggest you wear waterproofs! I still haven't managed to cure the shake before delivery from water yet! (although he holds the dummy, bless him, just has to get rid of the excess water - all over me, the judge and anyone else near enough to have a shower 8O !)

Katy

1 - 20 of 51 Posts