Labradors Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it's true I won it fair and square in the raffle. I did too. For weeks it was in it's wrapper taunting me, for weeks I dreamed that I'd won it. So it felt like all my Christmasses had come at once (yes I really am that easilly pleased) when Lady luck smiled down on me and I had the winning ticket :D

The boys adore it. It gets them really zingy. Wylye finds it a little difficult at the moment to know where to hold it. We have a 50% success rate on that, but regardless he knows that he LOVES it lol!

One of my happy boys:

So huge thanks for donating it John and know that it has been adopted by a very happy home :wink:

·
Registered
10,127 Posts
It is a very splendid dummy indeed, although I still think it has a touch of the 'Anne Summers' about it, what with those bobbles and tassels! :lol:

Mouse said to say that, whilst it may be good, it doesn't beat the thrill of holding a warm, flapping chicken in your mouth!

Becs and The Gang

·
Registered
995 Posts
Becs said:
Mouse said to say that, whilst it may be good, it doesn't beat the thrill of holding a warm, flapping chicken in your mouth!
Becs and The Gang
ooh don't remind me of the day Kaya murdered my friend's hen!! 8O 8O

·
Registered
8,453 Posts
Ah well Helen, you might well have won that fabulous dummy (fair and square even :evil: ) but I think the endless training opportunities of the Loo Roll Dolly have been entirely over looked by some. Katy, you will be kicking yourself when you see the photos of a rather splendid retrieve by Indie of said Dolly :wink: I'm not sure just how useful it will ever come in for us, but I think we can safely say Indie has that one well and truly sorted :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Helen, I’m very pleased my very small contribution to your event was appreciated and in recognition of your hard work, I’m very pleased you got it, but I still think you and Jenny were in it together!! 8O :wink: :D

It sounds like it was a great day and enjoyed by all and the sum of money you raised is a credit to you and to those who were selfless with their time in helping out and of course those who attended. :D I have particular respect for the attendees who must have had a conversation that went a bit like this ….. “Fancy a day’s gundog training? Its only a 1,200 mile round trip! Yeh, why not, on our doorstep really!!” :D :D

I’m very pleased the day was such a success.

John

Ps Joanne, I haven’t read all of this, so don’t fully understand the significance of your pictures, but they are a bit disturbing – Poor dogs!!
:wink:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Tarimoor said:
Ah well Helen, you might well have won that fabulous dummy (fair and square even :evil: ) but I think the endless training opportunities of the Loo Roll Dolly have been entirely over looked by some. Katy, you will be kicking yourself when you see the photos of a rather splendid retrieve by Indie of said Dolly :wink: I'm not sure just how useful it will ever come in for us, but I think we can safely say Indie has that one well and truly sorted :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: brilliant pics Joanne, they are so going to regret not winning that wonderful prize :lol: ...Indy looked darker in Angela's pics...lovely big girlie :D ...and Tau too :D

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
8O what is 'it' doing out? Why is 'it' not proudly gracing your loo? Joanne I'm shocked. Bless Indie, clearly she's upset and is taking 'it' back home to where it belongs. That dog has good taste :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts