Labradors Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...

This is to convey my deepest thanks to our forum member Anna....

In one of our threads pertaining to clicker training i did mention, cud not find a clicker in Mumbai :( ... and anna after hearing this comment brought a clicker & mailed it to me :D ...i'm just so touched with this gesture...... This forum has always helped me and many with great advise but here anna has gone out of the way and sent me clicker....What a great place this is....

Many Thanks

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Hi Vidhya,

So pleased to hear you now have a clicker, that really was a sweet gesture Anna. :wink:

Good luck with clicker training Vidhya, all the best.

Julie

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good luck with the clicker training, you will have to keep us informed of your progress.

And Anna what a kind gesture - restores your faith in man kind really :D
always know you guys on this forum were a great bunch!
Sarah
x

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks sarah..... i first to learn it myself.....i checked with frodo's trainer and he had no clue how to do it... :wink: ...how did i expect him to know when i cud not manage to find a clicker here....

Yes sarah we have a great people here....

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehehe sarah...... I finished reading the book and still 8O ... wonder what i'll train....one thing for sure i enjoy just clicking lolz....Its a new toy for me :wink:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
What a lovely gesture that was Anna and glad you have your clicker now Vidhya! Perhaps we will see you on the news when you start this new craze in Mumbai!

We did clicker training with Smudge and found it really useful, though we have been a bit lapse at keeping up with it! We must take it up again soon.

You may find the following site makes useful reading:-

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/petplanet/health/clicker_training1.htm

Have fun with your clicker!

All the best,
Nic
X

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi nicola ... thanks for the link.... I'm abit confused and wud need help....
Frodo has learnt "sit" "down" "stay" "pawshake" "speak" perfectly with hand signals... All i need to teach him "COME" with clicker and "OFF" with clicker....Wondering how do i get going with it....I want to be 100% sure i'm doing the right thing... don't want cofusions...and i'm relying ONLY on this forum :D

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts